Going to get started, or so I hope.

Thursday, January 12, 2012
So I been hunting down translator. Almost as far as going to ask the girl sitting behind me in Chinese class, who's really good at Chinese and just going for a easy-A. We're not close at all...I spoke to her in a total of 3 times. Usually 'thank you' and etc, but I would talk to her more if that dude sitting next to me stop hitting on her every time the teacher turns around. Anyway enough of my random chit-chat.

As the title said, we're gonna start on a project. What it would be? Not sure yet. But it's gonna be a joint. I'll put more details up once it's confirmed. Still working out some minor details but hey at least we're getting somewhere. If not...I'll have to ask that girl. By the way her name is Mingsi (明思)...or something along the line. The way my teacher says her name is 'Min zi' Weiird. But uh yeah back to the topic. Yay we'll be releasing a project soon.

But yeah I'm still recruiting. Don't think I need much proofreader anymore since I already have some in my closet which I store my staff in. But as you can tell I REALLY need translator. Not so much cleaner and qc-er either cause I can do both but would be nice. Oh and typesetter would be nice too. I'm not a fan of typesetting...it takes forever for me to typeset. I remember this 60 some pages that I had to typeset once took 2 hours...I remember that day, the sun was up and shining and by the time I was done it was pitch dark. .___.;

But yeah ciao guys. Til next post...or join the forum :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment