Something that isn't manga/anime related

Thursday, January 26, 2012
So guys. I don't feel like updating just mangas...that's sorta boring don't cha think. So let's discuss something un-manga/anime related.


For years I been playing this online game known as Fiesta online (Their website) and it's fun but if you want most of the game you have to spend money to get the best experience out of it. But the people is great...but there is some annoying people we call 'noobs,nub,etc' and they totally deserve it. I wouldn't suggest playing it unless you're willing to play without money. People WILL look down at you. (lol) 


And then there's my interest in Vocaloid. I'm in love with Meiko,Kaito,Gakupo and Len. I don't really care for Miku because her voice isn't exactly my favorite. Alot of people love her so don't hate on me for not liking her. Miku voice is sorta high...*Sigh* 


I want to go on and on but time is telling me I need to go sleep. Why? Cause I have school. I seriously thought it was a friday and I was soooooo happy til someone told me it was thrusday. My soul was crushed but I guess I have to live past that and suffer another day of school. Night night guys.





                                                                                                                               Leann ~




P.S. Now that I think about it. It looks like it's tied to anime/manga but it really isn't. I promise D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment